Alamance Pride serves the entire Alamance County, NC community and is devoted to social justice and issues of equality and equity, primarily focused on the LGBTQIA community. To fulfill this service, we act upon these commitments:
- We are dedicated to increasing LGBTQIA community visibility.
- We are committed to hosting an annual celebratory Alamance Pride Festival.
- We demonstrate respect and appreciation for diversity within all the communities we serve.
- We celebrate the history and accomplishments of LGBTQIA persons and organizations.
- We support LGBTQIA youth across Alamance County.
- We work to develop strong leadership in the County with LGBTQIA folks of all ages.
- We maintain critical and enduring working and social relationships with straight allies, both individuals and organizations.
- We advocate for issues involving equal justice and treatment.